American boxing star Floyd Mayweather, who is coming out of retirement to fight Conor McGregor, has said that he cannot pay off his tax liability from 2015 until he fights MMA star Conor McGregor in August.
McGregor LA Presser is sold out to the public but will be lived streamed online through various outlets such as SHOWTIME sports and YouTube (Full video live stream below). Warning: it contains NSFW language.
It was still watched by a crazy amount of people, but by essentially having the fighters deliver speeches with no chance to respond - Conor McGregor's mic was clearly cut off at one point - and address no questions from the media, it really wasn't what it could have been.
McGregor will attempt to shock the world on August 26 when he takes on the undefeated Mayweather in Las Vegas.
He said he expected McGregor, who has never fought a professional boxing match, to try to pummel the defensive-minded Mayweather, who is putting his perfect 49-0 record on the line.
The lien for 2015 is just the latest in a series of tax liens filed by the IRS against Mayweather over the past decade.
"He's f***** now. That's the god's honest truth".
"How does this suit look.its a cracker" he pronounced to an adoring crowd inside the Staples Center in LA. Some guys play it safe and then some like Marcos Maidana go for the kill. His reasoning for the delayed payment is that while Mayweather is extremely rich, much of his money is tied up and illiquid.
In an interview with ESPN's Stephen A. Smith in 2015, Mayweather showed Smith his Las Vegas home garage with seven cars that he said were worth "close to $15 million". Conor McGregor is a knockout artist.
"I guarantee you're going out on your face or your back".
The pair will fly to Toronto today before moving to New York tomorrow and London on Friday.
- Former All-Star RF Vladimir Guerrero Celebrates Son's Inclusion in Futures Game
- México establece inglés como segundo idioma desde perspectiva de inclusión y equidad6
- En Michoacán hay más del 50% de policías que recomienda la ONU
- Oficialismo introducirá recurso contra plebiscito ante el TSJ
- Números de James Rodríguez con Ancelotti en el Real Madrid
- México debuta con el pie derecho y gana a El Salvador
- Hay muchas cosas del acuerdo de paz que no me gustan — Santos
- Jamaica impone favoritismo para vencer a Curazao en Copa de Oro
- Leonardo Valencia firmó por tres años con Botafogo
- EEUU | Diputado Marco Rubio se pronunció contra la ANC