Therefore, all such memes on social networking site Sina Weibo and instant messaging app WeChat were deleted.
Comparisons between Xi and Winnie the Pooh first appeared in 2013 during Xi's visit to the then US President Barack Obama.
It is thought that the images are being censored now because the congress of the Communist Party is due to take place soon, where Jinping will need to confirm his position.
No official comments have been made regarding the matter.
"Historically, two things have been not allowed: political organizing and political action. But this year a third has been added to the list: talking about the president", Qiao Mu, assistant professor of media at Beijing Foreign Studies University, said.
In 2014, the comparison extended to Xi's meeting with Japan's prime minister Shinzo Abe, who was pictured as sad donkey Eeyore alongside Winnie the Pooh.
The image was from September that year that showed Xi inspecting his troops with his head sticking out of the roof of a car.
Honey-loving resident of the Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh, has apparently run afoul of Chinese censors yet again. Chinese social media is rich with euphemisms and jokes used to evade the censors.
Hackers who attacked the site and stole 33m people's details including names, addresses, dates of birth and sexual preferences dumped the cache of stolen data online, exposing millions of users.
Luigi Carbone, who was studying pre-eclampsia detection in pregnant women, was taking advantage of a heatwave to work in the sunshine, posting a picture of his laptop on Facebook to show that he was outside, reported the Daily Mirror.
- [Video] Neymar ¿detrás de Demi Lovato?
- Guillier repunta y acorta distancia con Sánchez — Cadem
- Arrestan a hermano menor de integrante de los "Backstreet Boys"
- Jose Quintana Strikes Out 12 In Cubs Debut
- Juran nuevos ministros en Educación y Defensa
- "Entendemos que el cambio no llegó a todos los argentinos" — Macri
- Manchester United Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Alvaro Morata, Ander Herrera
- Se celebra la segunda ronda de negociación por el Brexit
- Biglia set for Milan move
- Thomas Lemar Boost, Latest Olivier Giroud Exit Rumours — Arsenal Transfer News