"There are some that moan all the time and just continue moaning", Wolff said. "Just like to accept the puzzle together and it's not only about 2018". "I don't even want to comment if Romain Grosjean comes out and starts asking for penalties for other drivers, you'd rather look at his track record".
"I think looking at his performance, [a contract for 2018] really is a no brainer".
Indeed, many expect several movements in the driver market for 2018, with the emphasis shifting away from Raikkonen and Alonso as the 'keys' to the driver market and instead focusing on Vettel, who - according to sources in the Italian media - could be forced to tone down his deal with Ferrari as part of the fallout from his Azerbaijan Grand Prix furore. "That's why after Budapest, hopefully a good race again and we're going to contemplate on a beach on what's about right and wrong for the team".
After the backlash Lewis Hamilton received for not attending F1 Live London and the five-place grid penalty Valtteri Bottas received for needing a new gearbox, Mercedes and its two drivers needed the perfect weekend-and they got it.
Bottas signed a one-year deal to replace the suddenly retired Nico Rosberg this year and has been pushing for a long-term commitment by the German team.
"We are a winning team and we can't change any components of it". We damaged both gearboxes in Baku and we hope to survive until after Budapest with Valtteri's but we didn't want to take the risk. He took pole position on Saturday and won the race on Sunday while leading all 51 laps and setting the fastest lap of the day, adding yet another rare Grand Chelem to his collection.
However, nothing is expected to be agreed before the summer break. That was good for Vettel's championship and bad for Ferrari's...and then both went to worse when Vettel's tire also tore itself apart, except more violently and further from the pits than Räikkönen had been, causing him to drop to seventh after his own emergency pit stop.
"With Lewis it was clear that the gearbox wouldn't survive Austria".
- Socavón "se traga" revolvedora de concreto en Reynosa
- Mujer arrastrada por vagón en el metro de Roma
- Abandona a su esposa por embarazarse a los 60 años
- Chavismo extiende simulacro de Constituyente por filas 'interminables'
- Taiana llamó al Congreso a impedir una posible privatización de ARSAT-3
- Japan says time for pressure, not dialogue with N.Korea
- South Korea seeks rare talks with North to ease military tensions
- Preview: Mariners at White Sox
- Alarmante: En un año creció 21 % las personas en situación de calle
- SEP detecta 44 mil plazas irregulares