Reports have suggested Arsenal are set to make their third bid for the France international.
Having been so influential last season with 14 goals and 17 assists in 55 appearances in all competitions, it's no surprise that Monaco want to keep hold of him, but it remains to be seen whether or not they're essentially fighting a losing battle and better off letting him leave.
The Arsenal boss met with Mbappe for a three-hour meeting in a bid to bring him to the Premier League.
Monaco ace Thomas Lemar is reportedly demanding that he be allowed to join Arsenal this summer as the French champions play hardball.
The 18-year-old forward had been linked with Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Arsenal after he helped Monaco to the Ligue 1 title last season. However, there is one key area where it significantly cripples the success of the club: getting your man.
Darren Bent was less than impressed with the apparent likeness replying'Hahaha No chance
"That's not true", Wenger told the club website (www.arsenalfc.com) after the match.
"Maybe he had too much choice, so in the end people don't move". "People have big imaginations". I have made my decision, but now we wait for a response from Arsenal. What we know now about Mbappe is that it's over £100m.
"It looks like he will stay at Monaco. He can play in any system because he's a provider as well, he can combine and play in a 442/ At the moment he plays a little behind Giroud, tonight he was more on the left, and he can play in that position as well".
Stoke levelled within two minutes of the second half, Mame Biram Diouf impressively chipping in after Diego Benaglio had rashly rushed off his line moments after coming off the substitutes' bench.
- #VamosPorMás, la nueva campaña en contra de la corrupción en México
- Unión Europea aplica nuevas sanciones a Siria por supuestos ataques químicos
- Randazzo subió la apuesta: "Queremos ser Gobierno"
- Alerta de tsunami tras sismo de 7,4 grados en Rusia
- Wolff: New Bottas deal 'almost a no-brainer'
- Donald Trump amenaza a Nicolás Maduro si ordena cambio de Constitución
- Bohemian Rhapsody, la película de Queen está apunto de iniciar grabaciones
- Intendencia decreta alerta ambiental para este lunes en la Región Metropolitana — CHILE
- Fiscalía informa cierre de investigación contra ex presidente Sebastián Piñera — Caso Exalmar
- Aumentan medidas de seguridad para vuelos entre Colombia y Estados Unidos