Last week we got confirmation that some long ago leaked shots of the upcoming Moto X4 did in fact depict the phone's final design, and earlier today the Brazilian equivalent to the US FCC outed quite a number of live images of the prototype that went through its testing. According to an image posted by Blass on Twitter, the camera in Moto X4 will come integrated with artificial intelligence (AI). We have come to expect a gold variant, but if I'm being honest, the black look Motorola might be going for with the leaked images looks even nicer.
The dual rear camera setup consists of a 12 MP main shooter with dual pixel autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, and 1.4µm pixel size, as well as an 8 MP ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and a 120-degree field of view.
Motorola's Z line of smartphones has been getting plenty of love from the Lenovo subsidiary, but the X-line has not seen a new addition since 2015. The Moto X4 would sport a dual rear camera which is a trend now.
With these sort of specs it sounds like the Moto X4 could be a solid midrange phone. Further, at the bottom of the phone, many will be happy to hear that there is a 3.5mm headphone jack with a USB Type-C port. In terms of the SIM card placement, it is on the top of the phone with a microSD card slot as well. It'll also be able to record 1080p video at 60fps and 4K footage at 30fps. The fingerprint sensor below the screen and the back side of the smartphone is made up of glass. The Moto X4 will offer TurboCharge option to charge the device super faster in no time.
The selfie camera is supposedly designed for taking ultra low-light snaps and takes the help of an Adaptive Low Light mode to do so. We'd like to interact with you.
- Ministra Martens asegura que no renunciará — Huelga de maestros
- Real Madrid - Bayern Munich, desafío entre colosos
- Aplazan seleccionados nacionales salmantinos clasificación a Copa Panamericana 2021
- Inicia XXII asamblea general del PRI
- Las aplicaciones de juego online para dispositivos móviles
- Colombia rechazó salida militar en Venezuela como propone Trump
- Perú rechaza amenaza de EEUU de intervenir militarmente en Venezuela
- Schwartzman cayó ante Haase y ya no quedan argentinos en Montreal
- Dispuesto el gobierno a revisar nuevo sistema penal acusatorio: Osorio Chong
- Perú expulsó a embajador venezolano