As per previous speculation, the Moto X4 might be coming out on August 24 at an event in Brazil.
Android Authority managed to get its hands on the specs sheet of the device, in which it was confirmed to come with a 5.2-inch full high-definition (HD) display with a Corning Gorilla Glass coating for protection. Further, the next-generation Moto X device is pegged to feature IP68 rating, which makes it water and dust resistance.
The curves seem a little less pronounced than a month or so ago, and the dual-LED flash is positioned differently in relation to the phone's dual rear-facing camera setup.
Apart from this, the specifications of the smartphone have also been leaked.
It will be a combination of a 12 MP sensor with dual autofocus, f/2.0 aperture and 1.4µm pixel size and an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and 120-degree field of view. The first one will have 3 GB of random-access memory (RAM) and 32 GB of storage to be made available in Europe, North America and Latin America.
Now we have an image showing leaked press renders of the Moto X4, adding to the barrage of news related to this smartphone. Seemingly dropped in favor of the Moto Z range, the Moto X hasn't had a new addition since 2015 but we can now confirm that Motorola is working on a new handset in the X range.
Beneath the display, we've got the fingerprint sensor while above the display, as rumoured, is the 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.0µm pixel size, which Motorola says is designed for ultra low-light selfies and will come with an Adaptive Low Light mode. The camera will also support 4K video recordings.
The smartphone has 3000 mAH battery which is quite powerful as well as turbocharge feature.
Moto X4 has recently been spotted in a flurry of leaks including the latest FCC listing.
- Bayern Múnich arrancó la Copa Alemania goleando
- Moto-4 images leaked- Check the expectations with the mobile
- Salma Hayek hints that Ryan Reynolds is a terrible host
- Fox admite que pactó con Peña Nieto en las elecciones de 2012
- Exbeisbolista es asesinado en Mazatlán
- Schwartzman cayó ante Haase y ya no quedan argentinos en Montreal
- Isco y el Real Madrid ya tendrían acuerdo para renovar contrato
- Rafa Márquez niega vínculos con crimen organizado
- Diego Edison Umaña, nuevo técnico de Rionegro Águilas
- Investigan muerte de 60 niños en hospital de India por negligencia