But the Google Camera app just got a major update, including a much-wanted selfie flash. XDA writer Adam Conway reported that he tested the revised app on an variety of devices - an LG G6, a OnePlus 3, a OnePlus 3T, a OnePlus 5 and a Samsung Galaxy S8 - and found some real improvements with the resulting images. Instead of loading the hardware specifications to the brim, Google put all of its efforts in the software department. Every device works differently with HDR+ and it's better to find the favorite one yourself. While the latest version is now available outside of Android O preview, it requires at least Android version 7.1. So this is not your conventional flash but it can help.
The previous version introduced front-facing selfie flash (thanks to a full white display that flashes right before taking the shot), and this one comes with a few new features and changes, most of them quite hard to notice.
Another addition is a quick zooming capability. Quickly double tap again to zoom out.
The double tap to zoom features is coming to the Google Camera via a new update which should already be rolling out to users of the app. If you have a device which uses the Google Camera then you should be seeing the update live in the Play Store, and if it isn't showing up just yet it should be soon as it seems the update started hitting devices yesterday.
Even though these changes aren't wildly changing the device itself, they're starting to close the gap between Android and iPhone photography.
- Jonrón de Solarte y pitcheo de Perdomo hacen ganar a Padres
- Google Pixel camera trick comes to other phones through a mod
- Fallece manifestante herido de bala en un plantón el 5 de junio
- Real Madrid - Bayern Munich, desafío entre colosos
- Channing Tatum de "Magic Mike" baila con la cajera de una gasolinera
- Zverev derroto a Federer y se consagró en Montreal
- Consejo Universitario BUAP aprueba convocatoria para nombramiento de rector
- Scaramucci sugiere que en la Casa Blanca hay un complot contra Trump
- Ciudadanía, fundamental para un cambio: Mancera
- Joven golpea con bate a su gemelo por no compartir sus tacos