There have been many of those sorts of comments too since Neymar showed the audacity to leave Barca for PSG in a world-record €222 million deal.
PSG got off to the perfect start to the Ligue 1 season last week by beating newly promoted Amiens 2-0.
The former Santos forward was then expected to play on Sunday night at Guingamp at the 18,000-capacity Stade du Roudourou, but PSG fans might have to wait a bit longer to see the star in action.
"The FFF confirms it has received the transfer certificate of Neymar Jr, sent by the RFEF", the FFF said on its Twitter feed. "Guingamp enjoyed a great season last time campaign, they have won their first match this term, and their stadium will be packed for our visit". It added the deadline for receiving the document was midnight local time.
"[It is] the standard contract, which follows the French law, which is very rigid and does not allow the image rights". In all competitions the Chile international scored 30 goals and set up a further 15 for the Gunners, leading to speculation that Manchester City, PSG and Bayern Munich were interested.
It is good news for PSG as reports suggest that they are closing in on the signing of Kylian Mbappe. Last season the role was shared between Daley Blind, Matteo Darmian, Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young but Mourinho would like a player capable of starting regularly in the position.
The likes of Bordeaux and Saint-Etienne are also capable of competing against the best in France's top flight, so the idea that Neymar has moved to a league completely lacking in quality is a complete nonstarter.
"I don't need to tell you that the Spanish federation is having some problems at the moment", Le Graet told L'Equipe. That's the easy part though, convincing Dortmund to sell given that they know how much Barca have to spend following the sale of Neymar is a different proposition altogether. He has making the most of his time off to head to Saint-Tropez, where he has been photographed partying with friends.
It's not just German and English clubs suffering from player power, now it spreads to Italy with Chelsea transfer target Geoffrey Kondogbia failing to train with Inter Milan.
- Tira y afloje por cambio en cálculo de tasa de usura — COLOMBIA
- San Luis liquidó a U. de Chile con dos golazos
- A Juventus no le alcanzaron los goles de Dybala — Supercopa de Italia
- Van 18 personas detenidas del "ataque" a Fuerte Paramacay
- Independiente Santa Fe cayó sorpresivamente ante Tigres
- Mauro Giallombardo en grave estado tras sufrir un accidente
- Aprueban ley en Irán para contrarrestar sanciones de EEUU
- Mueren líder de ISIS y Alto Mando en Afganistán en ataque aéreo
- Cristiano Ronaldo se mostró con su hija más pequeña — Papá Fulltime
- México le congeló las cuentas