"Bangladesh strongly protested the instances of violation of her air space by Myanmar military drones and helicopter on 10, 12 and 14 September 2017", the ministry said in a statement. Two CIA-backed militant groups in the southeast have been told by the US to immediately halt fighting and retreat into Jordan.
According to a report in Times of India, a special page created by the group reflects that it had raised £ 25,000 for the cause by Thursday.
Myanmar has accused the Rohingya of burning their own homes and villages - a claim the UN human rights chief criticised as a "complete denial of reality".
On Saturday, the UN said that the total number of people to have entered Bangladesh having fled the unrest had now reached 409,000, a leap of 18,000 in a day.
Following the discussions, the council "expressed concern about reports of excessive violence during the security operations and called for immediate steps to end the violence in Rakhine, de-escalate the situation, re-establish law and order, ensure the protection of civilians. and resolve the refugee problem".
State Department officials, speaking on background, say the situation there is so strained, with the military acting in some ways autonomously from the central government, that there are serious worries that strong criticism of the leadership would be seen as undermining the fragile democracy, could contribute to unrest in the form of mass rioting- and could end up with the military taking over.
Numerous Rohingya villages in the north of Rakhine have been torched but authorities have denied that security forces or Buddhist civilians set the fires.
The violence has mounted international pressure on Myanmar's military leaders and civilian administration, led by Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi.
The crisis has drawn global condemnation, with UN officials demanding Myanmar halt what they described as a campaign of ethnic cleansing that has driven nearly 400,000 Rohingya to flee Rakhine state.
Hasina said that Bangladesh has given shelter to the Rohingyas only on humanitarian grounds, and Myanmar must accept them as its nationals.
- Ter Stegen destaca calidad de Guillermo Ochoa
- Trump se reunirá con líderes demócratas de Congreso para definir DACA — EEUU
- Vicepresidente de Perú llega a Cochabamba para reunión sobre tren bioceánico
- Angelo Henríquez aportó con un gol en la victoria de Dinamo Zagreb
- FEMA chief says Irma path is 'worst-case scenario' for Florida Keys
- Falcao da victoria a Mónaco y rompe marca de efectividad
- Alcácer firma su primer gol como culé
- Un médico le salvó la vida a un futbolista — Susto en Alemania
- Santos hablará de paz en su intervención ante la ONU
- Huracán Max en México: Dos personas desaparecen y 600 casas quedan dañadas