The release of Clinton's book this week sparked another flurry of analysis about the causes of her upset loss to Trump, and whether her belief that Comey, Russia, and Trump's ability to tap racial resentment contributed.
"When it first started happening, it was so soon after the election", she said.
A kid-friendly reworking of her 1996 book,It Takes a Village urges America to think of childrens' future.
"Oh, I don't buy that at all", Clinton responded. "It drove voters from me". This was noticed on Wednesday by tThe Washington Times.
The biased segment was brought to viewers by Mazda, Dunkin Donuts, and Cheerios. We had trouble finding out what was really going on. I guess we'll never know. "I'd certainly given anything of any relevance to them". He could've called me up. He urged the failed Democratic nominee to go further than she had in the memoir and say that Trump "stole the election". Amazon has stepped in, having apparently deleted more than 900 reviews of the book.
Clinton's book has been widely criticised for laying blame on others for her historic election loss.
His tweets were essentially a rehash of things he has said in the past. That's when they got a surprise: fresh, piping hot pizza from famed New York pizzeria Joe's Pizza, signed: "From the Secretary". "Because I think this president, and some of the people around him, pose a clear and present danger to our country, domestically, to our institutions of democracy, our self-governance, our rule of law, internationally, in so many ways because of the unpredictability, then the fact that there is no strategic plan".
- Friday Apple Rumors: iPhone X Owners Can Disable Face ID
- CHILE: Fiestas Patrias: revisa los horarios de los supermercados y centros comerciales
- Huracán 'Irma' les da la libertad: escapan 100 reos
- Huracán Max en México: Dos personas desaparecen y 600 casas quedan dañadas
- Guerrero reporta inundaciones y daños en carreteras por huracán "Max"
- Esta película impresiona tanto que es imposible verla más de 15 segundos
- 1M Rohingya refugees could arrive in Bangladesh by end of year — UN
- Santos hablará de paz en su intervención ante la ONU
- FEMA chief says Irma path is 'worst-case scenario' for Florida Keys
- Ya se puede borrar contenido de forma rápida y selectiva — WhatsApp