FaceID, Bionic Chip and Augment Reality are some of the new addition to the iPhone X.
If you are on the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program in the U.S., you can get an iPhone 8 starting from $34.50 a month, or an iPhone 8 Plus starting at $39.50 a month, respectively. The iPhone is still the mainstay of Apple's business, steadily generating about two-thirds of the company's revenue in the quarter immediately after a new model is released, and it's important to shore up its sales.
While pre-orders start this Friday, the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be on shelves from Friday 22nd September.
Apple today introduced Apple Watch Series 3, adding built-in cellular to the world's number one watch. The company claims the iPhone X is the most durable device to date. It is the most expensive iPhone ever made. The previous heavyweight champ that comes to mind is the brand new and large Samsung Galaxy Note 8, which comes in at 195 grams.
The larger, 5.5-inch iPhone 8 Plus costs £799 for a 64GB version and £949 for 256GB. Much like the iPhone X, the Samsung S8 also features an edge-to-edge display, facial recognition and wireless charging. This, however, makes sense from Apple's perspective as the iPhone X is marketed as a premium device with a premium price-tag.
The new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are available in space gray, silver, and an all-new gold finish.
To differentiate itself a modern phone, especially a flagship one, needs an impressive screen, a processor able to handle some relatively advanced gaming, and a camera that can take pictures comparable to those of the best amateur cameras. As expected, when Apple launched its newest series iPhone X and two iPhone 8 models on Tuesday night, prices of iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus saw a huge dip, even in India. Some earlier reports suggested that Apple may bundle in the AirPods with the iPhone X. However, Apple believes $999 price of iPhone X without any offer is attractive enough to hook buyers worldwide.
Chief executive officer Tim Cook has done a stellar job of maintaining the brand's cachet and expanding the model range to appeal to a range of incomes.
But the Chinese threat to both leaders remains: The option of not paying for familiar logos, just for the actual phone, is there for consumers to pick until the leaders come up with something that truly adds value.
- Angelo Henríquez aportó con un gol en la victoria de Dinamo Zagreb
- Diálogo entre el gobierno venezolano y la oposición sigue mañana
- Cruz Azul mantiene el invicto ganando2-1 a Santos
- Encabeza Héctor Astudillo ceremonia del Grito de Independencia
- Santos hablará de paz en su intervención ante la ONU
- Depresión ciclónica se fortalece y se convierte en la tormenta tropical María
- ¿Cómo seguirá el clima este fin de semana?
- Clinton's Book Tour Is Showing Why America Elected Trump — Sanders
- U2 cancela un concierto en EEUU tras tensas protestas
- Real Madrid - Bayern Munich, desafío entre colosos