Paris Saint Germain are not exactly the most frugal team in the world with their fans, money, and transfers. "That is why the players have settled well into the team".
And they dished up the kind of pasting Celtic have been handing out to most of the Premiership for the last year.
And boss Unai Emery has revealed that he has spoken to the Brazilian international about being a team player at Parc des Princes. This was already the case with Saint-Etienne in the last match. "When we have players of this quality, I hope we can keep working and their team-mates can benefit".
Apparently the world record transfer signing has already complained privately about the matter because he believes it will stop him adding to his goal tally and reduce his chances of winning the Ballon d'Or.
It is one thing putting five goals past limited outfits such as Metz and Celtic but it would be another to do it to Lyon and an even bigger achievement to be that prolific against a traditional European giant like Bayern Munich.
A five goal performance for the team in their first match of the Champions league campaign is proof of the team's unwavering confidence and superiority over their opponents. However, with Nabil Fekir, Memphis Depay, Mariano Diaz and Bertrand Traore, this young team still possess the firepower to hurt PSG. "I appreciate Mbappe wouldn't like me to put more pressure on his shoulders".
His refusal to shake hands with Tony Ralston, an 18-year-old lad who he had been up against in a good, honest battle all evening, just reeked of a lack of humility.
But Cavani alone was not going to be enough for PSG to take down some of their opponents in the Champions League.
- Maduro dice estar "cerquita" el acuerdo de convivencia con la oposición
- SpaceX releases rocket explosion blooper reel
- Reportan balacera en Gran Plaza de Cancún
- Un River alternativo juega ante San Martín (SJ)
- Emmy 2017: horarios para seguir la transmisión por televisión
- Clinton's Book Tour Is Showing Why America Elected Trump — Sanders
- Irma: 41 muertos y 6 millones de personas sin luz
- Araoz será la nueva presidenta del Consejo Ministros
- Hillary Says No 'Absolution' For Women Who Didn't Vote For Her
- "Hubo algún contacto del Barcelona, pero nunca los escuché" — Isco Alarcón