The former Barcelona player possesses the ability to deliver a killer final ball that Koke generally lacks, but the defensive aspect of his game can sometimes be lacking. "Now he is okay and ready to play the next game against Atletico Madrid".
"You don't need that. If you defend too much, you tire yourself out", he said.
Saul at the base of midfield would provide an excellent link for vertical passing between the lines whilst Gabi and Koke are extremely intelligent tactically, so as to ensure Madrid are not unbalanced.
Fabregas believes that Chelsea is losing one of European football's best strikers.
"This competition brings you to another level".
Meanwhile, Belgian winger Eden Hazard is also expected to start, while club captain Gary Cahill is likely to return in defence.
When it looked as if Dortmund were going to lose Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, I said they should go after Morata because he is a player who will score if he gets chances.
"Courtois and Oblak are the two best goalkeepers in the world", Simeone said. The Spaniard has found the back of the net six times in his first six appearances in England's top tier, meaning he is tied at the top of the goal-scoring rankings alongside Manchester City's Sergio Aguero and Manchester United's Romelu Lukaku.
Costa - who joined Chelsea in 2014 during the same transfer window as Fabregas - refused to train with the club over the summer in a bid to force through a move to his beloved former club Atletico. I think he showed he is a really good, complete player.
"I think this is very important for Chelsea. I have everything in life now". "I think he is showing that he is a really complete player".
The Spanish side have agreed a £57m transfer fee to make the deal permanent at the end of the 2017-18 season.
Courtois, who spent three seasons on loan at Real's rivals Atletico, said his team-mate will have to prepare for a "big game" at the Estadio Metropolitano. "For sure, he will put all the forwards on alert, including Griezmann". Alvaro played a lot of games against Atletico. Both men netted early hat-tricks, with Morata getting his treble at Stoke on Saturday while Costa scored three against Swansea in his fourth game.
Diego Costa speaks of his eagerness to return to Atletico, but remains grateful to Chelsea.
- Trump's 'SOB' remark moves NFL player to kneel during anthem
- Yellen defiende nueva alza de tasas pese a baja inflación — EEUU
- 16 los muertos tras el paso de María — Puerto Rico
- Cadena perpetua para el autor del triple crimen del Barrio Trapiche
- Autos con engomado rosa y rojo tendrán 1 mes extra para verificar
- ¡Qué dolor! El iPhone 8, sometido a una prueba de resistencia extrema
- A 324 aumentaron las víctimas fatales — Terremoto en México
- El huracán María dejó al menos 32 muertos en el Caribe
- Trump trashes McCain and McConnell on Alabama radio
- "EE.UU. nos declaró la guerra": Corea del Norte