Dad-of-one McGregor's appearance in the wrestling ring could rub some WWE stars the wrong way after he called them all "messed up pussies" during the promotion for his UFC 202 fight against Nate Diaz.
Despite a switch to boxing for a megafight with Floyd Mayweather Jr that ended in defeat, the Irishman remains one of the biggest draws in MMA.
"I honestly think that people would rather - like, I think people would rather see Conor vs. Diaz", he added. "He can have as many trainers in the world trying to help him with this one, but I'm a Pandora's Box, man, and he doesn't know how to open this sh*t".
"The first two fights, the back and forth between the guys and the way the fights went - you know, who wouldn't want to see the third fight?"
In case you didn't know......
Ferguson fighting McGregor makes the most sense, but those types of fights aren't always what the UFC put together.
McGregor does want to return to the UFC before the end of 2017, having yet to defend the lightweight strap he won from Eddie Alvarez last November.
On that late August night, Mayweather stopped McGregor in ten rounds in a fight that played to generally good reviews ( at least with casual fans) to improve his record to 50-0 (27 KO's). "You need to get your (expletive) together and come fight me, straight up".
"I just want to see him back in there sooner rather than later".
"I think Conor's full of sh*t", he told Ariel Helwani. Where Diaz, like, Conor was landing all the shots on Diaz as well and all the other stuff that we came up with worked against Diaz, it's just he kept coming and coming and coming and coming. But Roddy leans towards a third fight with Diaz should be McGregor's next challenge.
'But 20 million? I think what he's doing there is pricing himself out of the market, simple as that.
"The WWE guys have asked him to do shows before with them but the timing was never really right".
'For sure [Ferguson is a tougher fight than Diaz]. That dude hasn't defended that belt one time - not one time. I mean compared to what UFC rules state, he's got a year to start defending his belt.
Roddy praised Ferguson as an exciting and aggressive fighter but believes a match-up would result in "El Cucuy" being overwhelmed by McGregor's striking ability. We've got a 12-week training camp, we can get this sh*t rolling.
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': estas son las primeras impresiones de la película
- Denuncia IEEPCO a agresores de funcionarios electorales
- Prevén tormentas nocturnas en 20 estados del país
- Bichi Borghi se cruzó contra un periodista luego de eliminación chilena
- Microsoft ends support for Windows 10 November Update and Office 2007
- Este 15-O ganará la paz en Venezuela — Cabello
- Proyecto que busca prohibir uso del asbesto fue aprobado en primer debate
- Magistrados abandonaron residencia del embajador de Chile en Caracas
- Cicig pide a Estado guatemalteco acciones contra corrupción
- Toluca vs Lobos BUAP reanuda la Liga MX