The Red Devils remain undefeated this season, with their Premier League record reading six wins and one draw in seven matches.
Tottenham Hotspur, in third place, will attempt to lay their Wembley jinx in the league at the fourth time of asking as they host Bournemouth, while fourth-placed champions Chelsea, beaten by City before the international break, visit Crystal Palace.
The 25-year-old is set to taste his first Liverpool-United clash after making a £34million switch from Roma in the summer.
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic has leapfrogged Everton's Ronald Koeman as favourite to be the next managerial casualty after his side's woeful start.
Yet the mood must be bullish after the excellent start to the campaign and, if De Gea can keep another clean sheet, there is every hope we can do the job at the other end this time around. The 4-0 demolition of Arsenal seems a long time ago.
"He can answer those doubters who are saying 'well they've not played anyone yet' and he knows that". He wanted everyone to know that the onus was on the home team's manager to open things up in search of the breakthrough.
Manchester United could have been guaranteed three points this weekend after Martin Atkinson, a FIFA qualified referee since 2006, was named as the head official for their trip to Anfield this weekend, according to the Sun. "They had only one player behind the three more offensive players".
"I've read a stat which shows that we had 120 shots in the past seven matches, and we only scored seven goals (sic)", Can said. Will Mourinho still see it that way when they return to Anfield on Saturday?
- Apple teams up with LG Display for foldable iPhone
- PRI alista sesión extraordinaria; analizará alianzas
- Acusan al Cártel de Sinaloa de ejecutar a Miroslava Breach
- Comisión Lava Jato la citó para este viernes — Keiko Fujimori
- Líder de Hamas anuncia pacto con Fatá sobre control de Gaza
- La peligrosa misión secreta de Angelina Jolie
- Trump given 'range of options' for North
- Magistrados abandonaron residencia del embajador de Chile en Caracas
- Bimbo, entre las empresas que se fugan de Cataluña
- "Increíble" pelea de trinos entre Patriotas y Junior