"He basically sent me a message saying anything I planned to do or tried to harm him will be turned over to his job's security team", Nige said.
"After he sent the video, he came off his high and low-key kind of threatened me if I ended up exposing the information", Nige said.
"I was heartbroken over it because you never want to see your guy going through something like this and that's why we all have his back in here", Bushrod said. "Just in case I just somehow pop up dead, this story was still going to get out".
Some bizarre and sordid new details are coming out in the saga of a former NFL coach and his apparent Las Vegas mistress.
Nig'e says she's pregnant and implied to 13 Action News that Foerster was the father. Beckles called Foerster "the worst coach" he has ever been around and that he used to watch porn at the office.
Faced with criticism from people questioning her motivation, Nige told the radio hosts that it's unacceptable that she has been receiving backlash, explaining that it's just proving her point of the inequality that African-Americans face.
Christensen thanked owner Steve Ross, executive Mike Tannenbaum and coach Adam Gase for the way they've dealt with Foerster. "He has to overcome it. He has to fight it".
"How was he given the opportunity to resign after having such footage surface in the first place?" She also says the coach is a habitual drug user who kept cocaine in his desk at work. Sherrod posted a video Sunday on her Facebook page that showed Dolphins offensive-line coach Chris Foerster sniffing a white powder on a desk. We don't get paid the same amount as everyone else.
"I have plenty of white friends so I'm not making this a race issue".
To hear the full interview with Nige, click on the videos below.
DeGuglielmo returns to Miami after he spent the 2009-11 seasons as the team's offensive line coach.
Head coach Ben McAdoo made the announcement about the 31-year-old Rodgers-Cromartie, who started four of the winless Giants' five games this season. "He's a partier. That's what he enjoys to do". "And that's the truth of the matter". The two met, Nige said, when the team was in California for preseason training.
"It's unfortunate", right tackle Ja'Wuan James said to reporters on Wednesday.
"Commentary this morning about the commissioner's position on the anthem is not accurate", the NFL said in a statement Wednesday morning.
- Avanzaron los favoritos a los cuartos de final de Shanghai
- Trump destaca cooperación con Pakistán tras liberación matrimonio secuestrado
- Prandi habló del apodo de Pampita
- Apple is working with LG Display on a foldable iPhone for 2020
- Localizan a familia asesinada en domicilio del Edomex
- Liverpool vs Manchester United: Mohamed Salah sends warning to Jose Mourinho's side
- "Increíble" pelea de trinos entre Patriotas y Junior
- Ahora Estados Unidos se retira de la Unesco — De nuevo Trump
- Trump encendió la mecha de la guerra
- Russell Crowe y Matt Damon son señalados de proteger a Harvey Weinstein