Pinto says the Australians used a drone to film his team training before their 0-0 draw in San Pedro Sula - and the Honduran Football Association tweeted footage of the alleged incident.
The home-side will be favourites going into the game after dominating proceedings in the first-leg where they failed to capitalise on their chances.
Drone-gate occurred during the Honduras training session at ANZ Stadium last night, with the story first coming to prominence when the official twitter account of the Honduran national team posted a video.
When Ange Postecoglou decides who to deploy on Australia's left flank against Honduras, it will be with one particular opponent in mind.
"Just like VAR [video assistant referee] has made it into football, drones have made their way into espionage".
"So once again it's just an embarrassing incident and that the videos show more than anything a drone can show".
"It just takes some of the merit away from the fair play and the sporting event that will be held tomorrow".
Australia's inspirational skipper has been struggling with a groin problem and the first leg was his first 90-minute appearance in five months. Stadium officials conducted an investigation and discovered the drone actually belonged to a child in a nearby park.
Whoever wins the match on Wednesday will advance to Russia next summer.
"Regardless of the incident of the drone, and also journalists in Honduras leaking information about our team, we have been very comfortable here", Pinto said.
"But more importantly, it [qualification] is so crucial for the growth of the game and the interest of the game".
Despite accusation of covers ups, dirty tricks and double agents, Pinto still found time to praise Australia for its hospitality. "We need to be aggressive and I'll be even happier we're able to go back to Honduras with qualification". "It's espionage in football", Pinto said.
"Unfortunately we had a few chances, myself included, that we didn't capitalise on", Juric said. "We lacked that in the first game, but we know the boys can turn it around".
Changes to the lineup that started at the Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano should be expected, either to inject new blood or, as Postecoglou has put it, to put the pedal down.
- Lenín Moreno sigue al frente del Movimiento Alianza PAIS
- Niño apenas se salva de ser arrollado por un camión
- Caso SQM: Levantarán secreto bancario de Marco Enríquez-Ominami
- Este jueves será feriado si es que Perú clasifica al Mundial
- Cam y las Panteras se devoran a Miami
- Honduras accuses Australia of spying by drone ahead of World Cup playoff
- "Es increíble que estemos hablando de Ibrahimovic" — Andersson
- Trump Picks Former Eli Lilly Drug Executive as Health Secretary
- Lagomarsino rumbo a Comodoro Py para su indagatoria
- Piden investigar presuntos negocios de Clinton con Rusia