Griezmann recently threw a spanner in the works when he admitted on French programme Telefoot that he wants to link up with Paris Saint-Germain stars Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, per Goal: "Am I dreaming of a front line with Mbappe, Neymar and Griezmann?"
United are widely expected to resume their chase of the prolific Rojiblancos star in the new year, but, as per the aforementioned report from Le10Sport, the Red Devils look to have fallen down the pecking order in the race for Griezmann.
United fans will undoubtedly be saddened to hear rumours of any pre-agreement with Barca, which could well mean their pursuit of the player is over and could not be picked back up if the player is en route to Catalonia.
"We have to make sure that we taper that in with the way we work". However, Atletico's transfer ban meant that the 26-year-old forward decided to stay with the club. He will also present to be a viable long-term replacement for the aging Luis Suarez.
The 25-year-old penned new terms on a five-year deal just last summer.
- Liverpool will pay Charlton a further £250,000 for Joe Gomez after his full England debut in the 0-0 draw with Brazil, reports the Mail.
- Transfer fees for managers appear to be more common in today's game, with Everton having an £8.5m compensation offer rejected by Watford for Marco Silva, according to the Mail.
- Oposición dice Maduro no ha citado a garantes
- Así podrás responder tus mensajes, aunque estés ocupado — WhatsApp
- Ministerio de Trabajo confirma feriado o día no laborable si Perú clasifica
- Bansefi denuncia clonación de 57 tarjetas del Fonden
- Respiran en la 'U': Se descarta gravedad en lesión de Mauricio Pinilla
- Telcel dice que eliminar tarifa cero no afecta a los usuarios
- Barbie abraza la diversidad y presenta a su primera muñeca con hiyab
- Rohr revels in Nigeria's comeback win against Argentina
- Vibrante empate a puro gol en San Petersburgo — Rusia-España
- Chau Italia, Holanda y Chile: el grupo de la muerte