The offerings are usually pretty good.
Those thinking of finally stepping into the world of VR will be able to get PlayStation VR bundles for R1000.00 less than the recommended retail price.
To try and convince European PS4 players without PS Plus memberships of the benefits, Sony has announced it's going to be making its online multiplayer services free from November 15 to November 20. There will be an assortment of game deals too of course.
More than ever we're seeing games which depend heavily on massively online multiplayer modes - Destiny 2, FIFA 18, and Call of Duty WW2 are already drawing in players and, next week, Star Wars Battlefront 2 will join them. This bundle includes a 500 GB PlayStation 4 as well as DriveClub, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Ratchet and Clank. Below is a list of the discounted games and their prices. You can also stock up on additional DualShock 4 wireless controllers while you're at it. All DS4 controllers, including the recently released translucent colors, will start at $39.99 USD (MSRP) at participating retailers.
Even if you're not a PS Plus member, you still can take advantage of the Black Friday deals at PS Store starting November 21 through 8am PT November 28.
Thanks to all of our fans for continuing to make PS4 the top selling game console and PlayStation the best place to play.
- Phil Jones optimistic of returning for Manchester United at weekend
- Gobierno descarta intervencionismo electoral en La Araucanía tras denuncia de Chile Vamos
- Cómo seguirá el tiempo este martes
- Liberan gringos a pederasta líder de secta detenido en Cuauhtémoc
- Wall Street cierra con alzas modestas
- Así podrás responder tus mensajes, aunque estés ocupado — WhatsApp
- No, EA hasn't removed refunds from Battlefront II
- La Legislatura bonaerense sancionó Presupuesto 2018, ley impositiva y el pacto fiscal
- Oposición dice Maduro no ha citado a garantes
- Real Madrid - Bayern Munich, desafío entre colosos