Queue tabloid talk in England in Germany of an imminent departure, then, and who better to link Draxler to than the two sides who were meant to be interested in him the last time around only to miss out when he headed to France?
Paris Saint-Germain winger Julian Draxler has said team-mate and world-record signing Neymar is deserving of any special privileges he enjoys, adding the rest of the playing staff are "not jealous" of the Brazilian.
Draxler, who will likely line up against a number of other PSG representatives, calmly walked in to the the French dressing room at the stadium will Mbappe was receiving a massage just to troll the young striker.
He said: "It is normal many things are written about a superstar like Neymar, also lots of bulls***".
"It is for this reason that he gets a few privileges".
The 24-year-old only joined PSG in January last year but he is thought to be among the players who could depart the Parc des Princes either this winter or at the end of the campaign, as PSG look to comply with Financial Fairplay Regulations. I don't know exactly. Neymar arrived for a staggering €222m this summer and has been a hit so far this season, scoring 11 goals and providing nine assists in all competitions.
Draxler: "It's not a good time for me to think about my future in the short or longer term", while conceding that "obviously the Bundesliga is always interesting".
'I am in mid-season with PSG now and I am focused on the high aims we have.
Despite the speculation over his happiness in Paris, Neymar has still scored seven goals and assisted five more from eight outings in Ligue 1.
- England boss Gareth Southgate: 'I won't hesitate to use late call-ups'
- Barbie abraza la diversidad y presenta a su primera muñeca con hiyab
- Seoul: North Koreans fire at soldier trying to defect to South
- Bansefi denuncia clonación de 57 tarjetas del Fonden
- Así podrás responder tus mensajes, aunque estés ocupado — WhatsApp
- Antoine Griezmann Deal Reportedly Agreed in Principle — Barcelona Transfer News
- Maduro califica a presidente colombiano de "malvado"
- Liberan gringos a pederasta líder de secta detenido en Cuauhtémoc
- "Van a venir por Hugo y por mí" — Pablo Moyano
- CNDH llama atención a IMSS por 3 decesos