A reliable source of Samsung information has claimed that the company is working on producing a Samsung Galaxy S9 Mini which could launch as early as next year. Recent reports have tipped that the Galaxy S9 and S9+ will enter mass production in December this year and that they have a rear-facing fingerprint sensor instead of the in-screen fingerprint sensor as rumored.
Twitter user Roland Quandt had pointed this out and the model number for the Galaxy A5 is listed as SM-A530N.
The smartphone was initially launched in India a year ago for Rs 48,900.
Samsung is going to be one of the first brands to bring a note-worthy flagship in 2018, and as we all can guess - there will be two smartphones. If it wasn't for the hawk-eyed research, fans would have been disappointed with the early Galaxy S9+ leak. It is also said that the next-gen A series Samsung smartphone may come with improved camera department compared to its predecessors.
According to Samsung, the new Exynos 9810 processor will be manufactured with third generation custom CPU cores coupled with gigabit 4G LTE modem with 6CA support. Other rumoured specifications includes an Exynos 7885 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 3.5mm audio jack, a 5.5-inch display with 1080 x 2160 pixels, and water resistance. The Galaxy S9 is expected to ditch the fingerprint sensor and introduce some kind of facial recognition technology as well as Samsung's existing iris scanner. These 2018's flagship phones have been subjected to several leaks and rumours already. So, it did not come as a surprise to see the Exynos 9 Series 8895 making its official debut ahead of the Galaxy S8. S9 and S9+ will be a lot similar to the S8 phones, apart from some differences on the hardware and software front.
Details of the phone were revealed on Weibo by famous Samsung leakster "Ice Universe".
- París reclama a Argentina por retención de tripulantes de Air France
- Oposición dice Maduro no ha citado a garantes
- Presidente Peña Nieto lamenta que sociedad civil "haga bullying" a las instituciones
- Atacamos a delincuentes, no a Mugabe: Ejercito de Zimbabue
- Hallan cadáver de un bebé en el Deportivo Xochimilco
- Se suicidó uno de los funcionarios denunciados por Burzaco de recibir coimas
- Cae "el pata de queso" un líder Zeta de la vieja escuela
- Gobierno descarta intervencionismo electoral en La Araucanía tras denuncia de Chile Vamos
- Maduro califica a presidente colombiano de "malvado"
- EEUU admite que Brennan y Mesa se reunieron