Moore has said, for example, that "homosexual conduct should be illegal", a position the president doesn't support. "That's the only Republican we can get down there". "And he's spewing the lie from the pulpit of a church".
Headlines typically attempt to draw in readers by including the most relevant or pertinent information, but in the case of breaking news Monday that President Trump had endorsed Roy Moore in next week's Senate special election in Alabama, the single most important fact of the case-that Moore faces multiple sexual abuse charges-was omitted by the majority of outlets altogether.
Moore, who denies the allegations viewed by senior members of his party as "credible", has to date been accused of sexual misconduct by eight women.
Earlier in the day, roughly 250 miles (more than 400 kilometers) to the north, Moore's Democratic opponent called Moore an embarrassment who would be a "disaster" for Alabama in Washington.
Moore may get a bigger boost on Friday when Trump hosts a campaign-style rally in Pensacola, Florida, which is less than 20 miles (32 kilometers) from the Alabama border.
The Utah senator also appeared to downplay the accusations, which come from women who say they were as young as 14 at the time, pointing out that the alleged offenses took place a long time ago.
'Hillary Clinton on the 4th of July weekend went to the FBI Not under oath.
"Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama".
He also responded to Romney.
Trump turned Flake into a prop on Tuesday.
Bannon is far more focused on economic populism and immigration.
"I damn sure believe that I have done my part to ensure that men who hurt little girls should go to jail and not the United States Senate", Jones said during a campaign stop in Birmingham, referring to his own record as a former federal prosecutor. But it was the conservative-leaning Washington Examiner that reported Tuesday night that Moore probably started dating his wife while she was still married to her first husband - technically, adultery. Is he extreme in some of his views?
- Ricardo Palma Salamanca pidió refugio político en Francia
- Estas son las primeras fotos de su hija Alana Martina — Cristiano Ronaldo
- Justicia Argentina solicita a la Interpol capturar a Jonathan Fabbro
- Abaten a siete sicarios en narcocampamento en Tamaulipas
- "L'objectif est atteint" — PSG-Draxler
- Impactante dibujo: una amenaza a través de la tarea de un alumno
- Así se preparan las pizzas en la Estación Espacial Internacional
- Aerolíneas presentó un nuevo avión y un vuelo directo a Ushuaia
- Perú superará los 4 millones de turistas extranjeros este 2018
- AMLO ya no es contendiente serio para el PRI, afirma EOR