Although Consumer Reports has given the iPhone X a recommendation following its final testing results, it has ranked Apple's latest flagship smartphone below the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus because of poor performance on its durability and battery life tests (via MacRumors). Of course, as the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X are the first glass-constructed devices that Apple has produced since 2011, they're all more prone to breakage than their predecessors with aluminum chassis.
"We tumbled three samples of the iPhone X. The first was fine after 50 drops, but the glass on the back was significantly cracked after 100".
With ten years of iPhones under Apple's belt, the company wants to celebrate the occasion with the iPhone X. From the near bezel-less display on the front to the powerful guts on the inside, there ...
According to the report, the iPhone X was unsuccessful in making it to the top spot of the top 10 list. The unit also has higher transfer speeds of 860Mbps (read), and 256Mbps (write).
The phone performed well in almost every category except durability, where it didn't hold up as well as the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
Still, the outlet noted that the iPhone X's rear camera is the "highest-rated smartphone camera" it has ever tested. They also listed the OLED display and the Face ID system as the strength of the iPhone X.
We'll be updating this page with new smartphone deals throughout the holidays, so make sure to check back often. "But many longtime iPhone users aren't interested in switching to Android, so the real question for them is whether to save a few bucks - or, actually, a couple hundred - and go with an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus instead". The other two phones ended up with malfunctioning displays after 50 drops.
Interestingly, the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus fared better in Consumer Reports' comparison due to one possibly overlooked factor: durability. In addition, the leak by itself is a bit sketchy, as it only contains specifications that are widely expected for the Galaxy S9. It will be interesting to see how Samsung's J5 Prime will fare against these devices. In drop-test videos by EverythingApplePro, PhoneBuff, and JerryRigEverything, the iPhone X was found to be more durable than the iPhone 8.
A lot of people would argue that the iPhone X represents the future of smartphones.
- Cesta Opep se mantiene por encima de los 60 dólares
- 'Terrible' Morales, ingresará al Salón de la Fama
- Las aplicaciones de juego online para dispositivos móviles
- Equipos clasificados para los octavos de final de la Champions League
- Google bloquea YouTube en los dispositivos de Amazon
- Israeli missiles target Syrian military facility near Damascus: Syrian state media
- Reconoce el Senado la labor al medio ambiente a Julia Carabias
- En Abu Dhabi comienza el Mundial de Clubes
- Los indicios de que Cristiano Ronaldo ganaría el Balón de Oro 2017
- El Papa recibió a la familia de Santiago Maldonado