Both President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump made small errors on tweets commemorating the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Ducey took part in the Pearl Harbor Day walk, which started at Phoenix City Hall and proceeded to Wesley Bolin Plaza and the anchor from the USS Arizona.
The memorial was dedicated in 1962. By the time the U.S. Secretary of State received the intercepted message, the Pearl Harbor attack was well underway.
Pearl Harbor Day is observed annually in the United States on December 7, to remember and honor the 2,403 citizens of the United States who were killed in the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii on December 7, 1941. The Navy veteran passed away in 2012.
Thursday is the 76th anniversary of the attack that launched the US's involvement in World War II. Over the next four years, Americans endured a long, bloody slog. "11/7/1941 Thank you to all military for your courage and sacrifice!"
- Instagram convierte 'Direct' en una nueva app de mensajería instantánea
- Who could Premier League teams draw in the Champions League?
- Israel ataca puestos militares en Gaza tras lanzamiento de proyectiles palestinos
- Histórica clasificación de Los Leones a la semifinal
- Corona Capital tiene una nueva sede — Bienvenido a Guadalajara
- Sporting Cristal: DT Mario Salas niega contacto con rimenses
- Senador republicano anti-LGBTI es arrestado por prostitución infantil
- Trasladan a D'Elía ya Khalil a Comodoro Py
- Catalanes se manifiestan en la sede de la Unión Europea
- Diego Maradona le dio consejo a Perú para enfrentar a Francia