Names such as Lionel Messi, Carles Puyol, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique graduated from the La Masia academy but in recent years, the club has changed its philosophy as they aim to maintain a stronghold on European football.
This week, Barcelona completed their huge money move for Philippe Coutinho and have added a very talented player to their squad to help plug the gap left by Neymar when he left in the summer to join Paris Saint-Germain.
"He is still young, improving all the time".
Salah has responded to the speculation and it should put Liverpool fans' minds to rest, for now at least.
Salah is preparing with his team for their Saturday clash against Manchester City in the Premier League. The likes of Alvaro Morata and James Rodriguez were key players who came in periodically from the bench to change the fortunes of the club.
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, the current Champions League title holders are keen on sending a message to Barcelona and believe a similar raid on Liverpool to sign Mo Salah would do the trick. Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane confirmed that there won't be any moves in the January window, so it is safe to assume a summer move is possible. In his first league start for the Los Blancos, Dani helped the team beat Alaves 2-1 and he was the one who scored both the goals in the contest.
Either way, Salah has admitted to reading the reports.
- Nueva York demandó a cinco importantes compañías de petróleo por calentamiento global
- ONUDH urge a esclarecer tortura y maltrato en La Concepción
- Fox adelantó la fecha de estreno de 'Deadpool 2'
- Murió mientras miraba porno en un cine de Mar del Plata
- De Bruyne ya da por hecha la llegada de Alexis al City
- Díaz de León descarta "efectos de segunda ronda" en precios
- Zidane no quiere nuevos fichajes pese a la "crisis" del Real Madrid
- El dólar se mantuvo estable y cerró en $ 18,99
- Bayern Munich con Vidal los 90 minutos venció al Bayer Leverkusen
- Sam's Club to close "a series" of locations across the country