"I mean, this is extraordinary that the president of the United States would try to stop the publication of a book". "I wasn't gonna buy the book".
'Fire and Fury' is on reserve at the Springfield Barnes and Noble. "He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job".
Barnes & Noble is selling the hardcover book online for $26.99, though it's not available for shipping until at least Jan. 10.
But while several analysts, as well as Trump allies, questioned the veracity of some of Mr Wolff's claims, the controversy has increased pressure on Mr Trump, particularly in relation to comments attributed to Bannon about the Russia investigation. The publisher moved up the release by four days.
Sanders says staffers now see a side of Steve Bannon that is "very, very disappointing".
Steve Bannon, a former advisor to the president, has often been cited as one of Wolff's sources for the book, leading Trump to disavow Bannon and say that he "lost his mind".
She said that Bannon "spent a lot more time with reporters than he ever did with the president". However, the interesting anecdotes and details about the president and his closest aides have taken the internet by storm. "This is a man who is unfit on every level to be president. That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end. this presidency".
"Whether he realised it was an interview or not, I don't know, but it certainly was not off the record", he said.
The Mercer family, which includes billionaire Robert Mercer, provided financial support to Trump's 2016 campaign. Trump tweeted earlier Friday. So for instance, he inaccurately describes a report in the New York Times.
In a series of Twitter messages, Donald Trump defended himself by charting his rise to the presidency, saying one of his chief assets throughout his life was "being, like, really smart". Michael Wolff, author, of "Fire & Fury; Inside the Trump White House, ' said. That's also why the American people chose him". Rebekah Mercer, the billionaire GOP donor and Breitbart co-owner, issued a statement Thursday distancing her family from Bannon.
- Detienen en México a narcotraficante requerido por Panamá
- Yerry Mina, recibido con aplausos en su primera práctica con Barcelona
- Facebook dará prioridad a los amigos frente a las noticias
- El increíble despiste de un avión que casi cae al mar negro
- Iran says nuclear deal with major powers not renegotiable
- Thiem recovering from bug ahead of Open
- Pampita y Pico Mónaco ¿juntos — Fotos
- Horario, TV y formaciones — Independiente-Gimnasia
- Manchester United vs. Stoke City: Team News, Preview, Live Stream, TV Info
- Los escalofriantes detalles que entregó Nahir Galarza del asesinato de su novio