He told host Nick Robinson his story "seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can't do his job". "They should be concerned about putting out information that's not true".
He said the White House's reaction to the book's release has been all wrong, including threatening to sue the publisher to block it from coming out. Trump threatened legal action, demanding that Holt withhold the book.
In the skit, we see what looks like Trump reminiscing over photographs of the two of them as All By Myself by Eric Carmen plays in the background.
The book is already a top-seller, launching days early yesterday after Trump's White House failed to silence the book.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders is criticizing former White House adviser Steve Bannon, saying "we've seen a side that is frankly very, very disappointing".
The bookstore is always open until 1 a.m. on weekdays, but today's midnight crowd, which reportedly included a number of journalists, was apparently bigger than usual.
Trump said earlier this week that Bannon had "lost his mind". "No reason to waste the president of the United States' time".
Bannon spoke out during a call-in segment of the "Breitbart News Tonight" radio show on Sirius XM hours after Trump's statement was issued, sharing kind words about the president.
Writing in the "reliably anti-Trump New York magazine", says Ms. Showalter, "Wolff now tries to discredit the Trump presidency and its many accomplishments by claiming that Trump was just somehow thrown in there and by some twist of fate ended up president". It depicts a chaotic White House, a president who was ill-prepared to win the office in 2016, and Trump aides who scorned his abilities.
Trump attempted to stop the book from being released, but the book officially released Friday at 9 a.m. ET and is soaring atop Amazon's Best Sellers list.
Wolff said Friday he had spoken to Trump since the inauguration.
The author explained that he had asked the then-Republican candidate how he compared himself with "the populist movements in Europe, especially with the Brexit vote coming up".
Trump's attorney has demanded a halt to publication of the book or excerpts. "This could be the most important book since 'All the President's Men' quite honestly, in American politics history", said Len Gorelick, as he put down his money to reserve a book from the next shipment.
- Estatua de Paul McCartney recordará su visita a Santiago de Cuba
- New US Sanctions Attempt to Influence Russia Before Election — Tass
- Spartak de Moscú causa molestia por llamar a jugadores 'chocolates'
- Amazon se debate entre Chile y Argentina para instalar data center
- Djokovic beats Thiem in strong comeback after 6-month absence
- El Tottenham de Pochettino goleó al Everton
- Todesca: "Bajar la inflación es un proceso largo"
- Author Michael Wolff: Trump 'like a pinball shooting off the side'
- Gobierno y oposición debaten salida a crisis política — Venezuela
- Trump not to re-impose sanctions on Iran