"Suddenly everywhere people are going, 'oh my God, it's true, he has no clothes'".
Wilson said the book paints a picture of drama and chaos.
"Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book".
The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon.
The revelations drew a remarkably forceful White House statement, in which Trump said: "When he was fired he not only lost his job, he lost his mind". In response to similar questions during Wednesday's briefing, she tried to deflect concerns and said Americans should be worried instead about the mental fitness of North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
"They all say he is like a child", he said.
Steve Bannon, former campaign adviser and White House chief strategist, is quoted throughout the book talking about events from election night to the Russia investigation. So it's - it becomes, from day one, the crisis of the presidency. "They could go days at a time without contact, even when they were both in Trump Tower".
The White House has taken the issue with the claims in the book since excerpts of it began to surface online ahead of its publication.
"I've never questioned his mental fitness".
Blair said he'd met with Kushner, but he was clear that he had no interest at all in gaining a position on the Middle East Quartet, a position which he's held in the past.
President Donald Trump is convening Republican congressional leaders and some members of his Cabinet at Camp David this weekend. Wolff also wrote that many of Trump's own aides have scorned his intellectual capacity. Donald Trump, as we know, is prone to fits of rage.
"I think the two fundamental issues were that Donald Trump doesn't read anything", he said when asked on what White House staff learned about Trump's personality.
The Kenosha Public Library is still working to obtain copies and fielded requests for it Friday morning.
The statement later adds: "I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president's historical accomplishments in the first year of (Trump's) presidency".
- Las aplicaciones de juego online para dispositivos móviles
- Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer earn top two seeds for Australian Open
- Vuelca camión militar en Michoacán; hay un muerto y 24 heridos
- Raúl Jiménez anota en victoria del Benfica
- Djokovic dealt tough Australian Open draw as he plans tennis comeback
- Presidenta Bachelet condenó atentados contra iglesias en Santiago
- Screens: Kirby Star Allies' (Switch) Gets Release Date
- Atlético de Madrid cortó la racha del Eibar de Orellana
- Afghanistan: 15 Killed, 20 Others Wounded in Massive Blast in Kabul's Banaee
- Bajas temperaturas por frente frío #22