"That was unlucky, it was an open game".
The sale surprised many on Merseyside, particularly after Liverpool fought so hard to keep Coutinho in August when the owners made clear that the Reds should no longer be seen as "a selling club". Salah and Mane are tough guys for us to control, especially when we lose the ball in dangerous positions, because they are so fast, so quick and so clever in the box.
'But I would be very surprised if they got anyone in to replace Coutinho this month. I wish we could replay these to you, but it appears that the Barcelona Facebook page is unable to cope with the live stream, meaning that no one can hear what is being said. And who can blame him. "Having a player of his quality and bringing him out there [to play], but his head is already away, and then he plays at 40 percent, gets injured or not, it's a difficult situation for the whole squad".
Klopp dismissed suggestions that he was attempting to protect the club by allowing a wantaway player to leave. We have to be good on the day.
Liverpool's defensive resilience has been strengthened further by the arrival last week of centre back Virgil van Dijk for $100 million, a world-record fee for a defender.
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge is keen to join Inter on loan for the rest of the season, reports Tuttosport.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has insisted that Liverpool "remain a top, top team", despite the loss of star midfielder Philippe Coutinho. "What we have to do is we have to step up", Klopp added.
"I thought even the big two in Spain might have come sniffing for him". But we want to play good football without Phil. He was five years here. He was here when I came in.
After months of speculation, the 25-year-old Brazilian joined the Spanish club for 140 million pounds ($190 million) in what he described as his "dream move". Will it happen? Watch this space.
"If someone is angry or disappointed it could be the manager but I'm not. Just focus on the next one - that is the best advice I can give to my players".
He said, "I'm a player for this club and I've always said that only the best can play for this club". He did fantastic and the team did fantastic. If nothing happens in this moment Mo is back.
- Confirman oficialmente su Temporada 9 — The Walking Dead
- Filadelfia avanza a la final de la Conferencia Nacional
- Facebook dará prioridad a los amigos frente a las noticias
- Emmanuel Macron demands UN recognise the French baguette as a cultural treasure
- Yerry Mina tuvo su presentación en Barcelona: "Toca ganar grandes cosas"
- Boca se prueba en Mendoza
- [VIDEO] El intenso "coqueteo" de Antonio Conte con Alexis Sánchez
- Horario, TV y formaciones — Independiente-Gimnasia
- Iran says nuclear deal with major powers not renegotiable
- Yerry Mina, recibido con aplausos en su primera práctica con Barcelona