He says European, Chinese, and Russian diplomats who were involved in the negotiations believe it's the best deal that was possible and that the United States should stick with it.
Bhala has a global reputation in the scholarship of international trade law, have lectured around the world and has published dozens of books and journal articles including the leading textbook Modern GATT Law, "International Trade Law", "Understanding Islamic Law (Shari'a)" and "TPP Objectively: Law, Economics, and National Security of History's Largest, Longest Free Trade Agreement".
Trump in October chose not to certify the country's compliance and warned he might ultimately terminate the accord.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif responded, saying that the deal is not renegotiable and that Trump's stance amounts to "desperate attempts to undermine a solid multilateral agreement".
The President laid out several conditions for a fix to the deal that would keep the United States in.
Trump had lengthy discussions on Thursday with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson anmd other top advisers about the deal, which was reached during Barack Obama's presidency.
Trump said:"This is a last chance". Iran must allow "immediate inspections at all sites requested by international inspectors", he said, and "sunset" provisions imposing limits on Iran's nuclear program must not expire.
- Liam Neeson tacha de 'caza de brujas' denuncias de acoso sexual
- Michael Wolff's damaging admission on the 'Today' show — Callum Borchers
- 'Fire and Fury' book blows open GOP feud
- Sakho in Palace talks
- Jugador modelo: Dybala desfiló en la pasarela al ritmo de Maluma
- Schwartzman, Mayer y Delbonis empiezan su participación en el Abierto de Australia
- Esta sería la identidad de mujer muerta hallada en una maleta — Pasamayo
- SEDENA desmiente noticia sobre la muerte de héroe del 19/9
- Asesinan a un subcomisario para robarle el auto: un menor detenido
- El triunfo del cineasta mexicano Guillermo del Toro