Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence. "I am certainly and absolutely, in every way, comfortable with everything I've reported in this book".
Zervos claimed in late 2016 that Trump "very aggressively" kissed her, groped her breasts, and began "thrusting" his genitals at her in a 2007 meeting at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Mr Wolff was also revealed to have taped many of his conversations, including those with Steve Bannon, which form much of the basis of the book.
The author admitted to saying "whatever was necessary to get the story", when asked about his incredible access to the White House and its staff, and acknowledged that his reporting was necessarily based on obscuring the sources of individual tidbits of information.
It's his latest pushback against a book that portrays him as a leader who doesn't understand the weight of the presidency.
"More than half a dozen of the more skilled White House staff are contemplating imminent departures", according to Axios co-founders Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei. And Trump's lawyers sent cease-and-desist letters to Wolff and his publisher demanding they not release the book.
In a tweetstorm Saturday morning, the president called himself a "very stable genius" and called being "really smart" one of his greatest assets.
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders continued to criticize the book on Friday.
On its first day in stores, Fire and Fury was the top-selling book on Amazon.com. Book Culture, an independent bookseller in the Upper West Side neighbourhood, said on Friday morning four people had bought the book and it had about 160 copies available, with 150 copies available in its other store. The book includes critical comments Bannon reportedly said about Trump and Trump's family.
It emerged yesterday that politicians summoned Bandy Lee, a Yale University psychiatry professor to Capitol Hill last month for two days of hearings about Trump's mental state.
"Where do I send a box of chocolates?"
- La espectacular volcada de Manu Ginóbili — De lujo
- Thiem recovering from bug ahead of Open
- Al-Attiyah ganó la tercera etapa y Peterhansel lidera el Dakar
- Horario, TV y formaciones — Independiente-Gimnasia
- "No nos saldremos del Banco Mundial" — Ministro de Economía
- Cinco ataques a iglesias católicas por la visita del papa Francisco
- Footage shows mud and debris barreling through California home
- Las aplicaciones de juego online para dispositivos móviles
- Incendio en centro cultural de Portugal deja ocho personas fallecidas
- Donald Trump irá a su primer chequeo médico