"We're genuine mates, and I think that's rare in football nowadays".
Rooney added: "The goals are great, and they take you to a certain level".
"He really wants to win, he wants to score goals and he wants to improve".
"He (Karius) has dived, he got in the way and I'm a player".
Harry Kane has dismissed the cheat allegations aimed at him by Virgil van Dijk by insisting: "I'm not going to jump out of the way - it's football".
Kane's performances in recent years are already thought to have caught the eye of Real Madrid, with reports in Spain already claiming the European champions are interested in signing him.
Van Dijk was equally critical of the second decision after Lamela collapsed theatrically under his challenge. My dream wasn't to play in the Premier League. I don't think that is a pen and the same with the first one.
GETTYHarry Kane gets a fire in his belly whenever he plays Arsenal
This prompted many observers at the game, and the pundits on the BBC's Match of the Day 2 programme, to wonder if this decision was effectively awarded by video review despite the Premier League not yet using the system. "Martin, have you got anything from TV?"
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino has insisted that Harry Kane "loves" the club amid continued speculation over his future. "Thankfully it did and I was able to put the second one away", he further elaborated. It hurts him when he doesn't win, and you can't say that about all the players.
Neither penalty was, by the laws of the game, a penalty.
But the 24-year-old had to battle for his chance at Spurs after lower-league loan spells with clubs including Millwall, Leyton Orient and Leicester City.
"The biggest thing Harry needs to do to break Alan Shearer's goalscoring record is to stay in the Premier League", he told wrote on Unibet. They say that Moss' decision to ask for Atkinson's help was "misguided". His question created some momentary confusion when Eddie asked if "Lovren" had touched the ball.
"The ball is touched by Fernando Llorente and into Erik Lamela, who is fractionally offside", Clattenburg said of the second incident-that earned Spurs a point. Now, I close my eyes and I picture myself lifting the Premier League trophy at our new stadium with my mates.
"Having properly reflected on the questions asked, Jon knew a Liverpool player, now identified as Lovren, had played the ball and that no offside offence had occurred". In the 93rd minute you whistle a penalty when you are 100% sure. "I have a routine, I went through it and the keeper just stood there and saved it".
- Expulsan a 'Trump' ya 'Kim Jong Un' de los Juegos Olímpicos
- Astronomers spot Elon Musk's cosmic Tesla Roadster flying through our solar system
- Universitario de Deportes y los crueles memes por derrota ante UTC
- La reacción de Cristiano Ronaldo ante los abucheos del Bernabéu
- "Salvo Messi, le han perdido el respeto a la Selección" — Maradona polémico
- 3D print your very own Falcon Heavy rocket to commemorate SpaceX mission
- José José calma la incertidumbre sobre su salud
- SpaceX could save NASA and the future of space exploration
- Launch pad cameras capture Falcon Heavy's fiery liftoff — Photos
- See the SpaceX Starman's journey through space