A potential accessory called the DeX Pad has leaked and it's built for the Galaxy S9. Along with this, users will also be able to use the Game launcher in Samsung DeX for full-screen gaming experience. So users in the USA will have a bit more waiting to do, especially if they own a carrier version.
Basically, it's a new generation docking system which lets you allow to use your device as a computer while connecting to the external display. Under the rounded edge to the foreground you can see (left to right) a pair of USB Type-A ports, an HDMI port, and a USB Type-C power input. The DeX Pad has been rumored for a few months now and it looks like renders of the accessory have finally found their way online. All of those were included on the original, but the new version doesn't seem to have an ethernet port.
The DeX Pad also appears to have a vent. For one thing, calling all its handsets the Galaxy X, even with a different year after each name, could prove confusing and make it harder to differentiate them, rather than making things simpler.
The second image is interesting as it shows us the Samsung Galaxy S9 from the bottom, revealing an interesting detail: A headphone jack.
Among other Android 8.0-specific changes, you will see picture-in-picture support, autofill for passwords, faster boot times and new emojis.
- Daddy Yankee responde a video de Paty Maldonado bailando "Dura"
- No fui el hijo indicado, perdoname mamá, no me busques
- Moria Casán insistió y reveló un "capítulo sexual" secreto de Jimena Barón
- Se desploma helicóptero de la Policía Federal en Jalisco
- Expulsan a 'Trump' y 'Kim' de la ceremonia inaugural de JJOO
- Presidente Santos dice que reanudar diálogos con el ELN será "muy difícil"
- Falleció de cáncer el futbolista Liam Miller
- Justicia porteña ordenó bloquear a Uber en todo el país
- Universidad de Chile derrotó a Deportes Iquique en el norte
- Millonario premio para Rueda y equipo si la Roja va a Catar