"I tell my daughters, 'What sets you apart is what you are willing to do for others, '" the Oscar-winning actress said during the interview conducted by former Secretary of State John Kerry.
It comes as Angelina hinted that her new movie, First They Killed My Father, was behind the breakdown of her marriage and was part of the reason for their break-up.
Jolie continued, "Find out who you are, what you think, and what you stand for".
'And fight for others to have those same freedoms.
"Also, Brad has a collection of early 20th century furnishings that's worth about $10 million, and Angelina wants that sold too". "I think of how hard women fought to get us to where we are today", she said.
The actress turned humanitarian/educator/ambassador also spoke of her raising her daughters in 2018, when women's rights are at the forefront of the conversation. As to how he spends his time with his kids, the source dished, "Brad doesn't go out much with the kids or leave the house". She previously told People she feels especially obligated to guide her children through their "formative years". "In some countries, sexual violence is less of a taboo discussion". "Over 150 countries have signed a commitment to end impunity for war-zone rape".
We're in tears. Aren't you??? The proud mom was in attendance for the Oscar-nominated animated film The Breadwinner, which she executive-produced.
Sources close to the case told The Blast that the pair's talks have been "very amicable" and peaceful, and they filed court documents, obtained by the publication, asking to extend the "temporary judge" in their case. The industry vet has been passionate about aiding women around the globe for some time, and even founded the Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative in 2012.
But the 'Fury' star has always insisted he would like joint custody.
- ¡Insólito! Noruega recibe 15 mil huevos en los Juegos Olímpicos de Invierno
- Aislinn Derbez y Mauricio Ochmann revelaron el sexo de su bebé
- Remueven a director del penal de Chetumal
- Londres: hallan una bomba de la II Guerra Mundial en el aeropuerto
- Ricardo Arjona fue demandado por abuso de confianza e incumplimiento de contrato
- Amenaza militar de EEUU contra Venezuela sería desbaratada — Evo Morales
- Cierra precampaña Meade en Tlalnepantla
- Detienen a Esteban Loaiza por posesión de drogas en Estados Unidos
- Hallan muerto en España a un jugador argentino de Handball
- Busca la alcaldía de NL por el PRI; apenas cuenta con preparatoria