"I tell my daughters, 'What sets you apart is what you are willing to do for others, '" the Oscar-winning actress said during the interview conducted by former Secretary of State John Kerry.
It comes as Angelina hinted that her new movie, First They Killed My Father, was behind the breakdown of her marriage and was part of the reason for their break-up.
Jolie continued, "Find out who you are, what you think, and what you stand for".
'And fight for others to have those same freedoms.
"Also, Brad has a collection of early 20th century furnishings that's worth about $10 million, and Angelina wants that sold too". "I think of how hard women fought to get us to where we are today", she said.
The actress turned humanitarian/educator/ambassador also spoke of her raising her daughters in 2018, when women's rights are at the forefront of the conversation. As to how he spends his time with his kids, the source dished, "Brad doesn't go out much with the kids or leave the house". She previously told People she feels especially obligated to guide her children through their "formative years". "In some countries, sexual violence is less of a taboo discussion". "Over 150 countries have signed a commitment to end impunity for war-zone rape".
We're in tears. Aren't you??? The proud mom was in attendance for the Oscar-nominated animated film The Breadwinner, which she executive-produced.
Sources close to the case told The Blast that the pair's talks have been "very amicable" and peaceful, and they filed court documents, obtained by the publication, asking to extend the "temporary judge" in their case. The industry vet has been passionate about aiding women around the globe for some time, and even founded the Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative in 2012.
But the 'Fury' star has always insisted he would like joint custody.
- Talleres le ganó a Banfield y es el único escolta de Boca
- Aislinn Derbez y Mauricio Ochmann revelaron el sexo de su bebé
- Elation as Elon Musk's SpaceX pulls off historic rocket launch
- Barcelona coach Valverde ponders Mina chance
- Ricardo Arjona fue demandado por abuso de confianza e incumplimiento de contrato
- Chiqui Tapia se reúne con la embajadora del Mundial
- Disney Raises Ticket Prices At Parks in Florida and California
- PSG es más fuerte que la temporada pasada: Di María
- U. Católica y Colo Colo lideran primeras dos fechas del fútbol chileno
- EU solicitará 3 mil mdd para construir el muro con México