As 2017's most improved global smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi is naturally thinking of unveiling a whole slew of new products in the next few months, including a mysterious "Berlin" mid-ranger with an unreleased Snapdragon SoC inside, and a gaming-focused "Blackshark." New pictures of the supposed phone that have appeared today uncovers its front and back design.
Chinese OEM Xiaomi is all set to launch Mi Mix 2S in its hometown on March 27. The leaked video had also revealed that the notch will not be in a central position like the iPhone X. Instead, it will be placed at the top-right corner of the phone's screen. However, that doesn't seem to be the case if we go by the new leak. Though there is no official confirmation from the company regarding the launch date of the device, a second-quarter announcement is expected to happen.
The images also show a vertically aligned dual camera at the back and a glass back. Rs. 31,000). The increase in its pricing is justifiable as the device would arrive with high-end specifications.
This points out that the Mi 7 could be codenamed Dipper. It shows the device as having an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and 6GB RAM running on Android Oreo. It will be the first smartphone from Xiaomi to feature wireless charging.
Observers believe that in the benchmark GeekBench "lit up" a prototype of a smartphone Xiaomi. Which hints at wireless charging that the smartphone is rumoured to feature. These files have also revealed that the Mi 7 might feature an OLED display with the Always-On functionality, a Snapdragon 845 SoC, While the earlier reports have tipped at the use of a 3170mAh battery, the recent leak tips at a larger 3400mAh battery.
- Justicia peruana aprueba pedir a EE.UU. entregue expresidente Toledo
- Garzón fue baleado en incidente con clientes en el Barrio Bellavista
- El gigante tecnológico Apple adquirió la app de revistas digitales Texture
- Maduro sobre elecciones en Colombia: "Parece un programa cómico"
- Propone Evo Morales proyecto de ley para proteger a militares
- Europa "no tiene miedo" de intimidación comercial de Trump
- Met Opera despide por acoso sexual al director James Levine
- Disciplinaria fue severa con Rayados y quita roja a Lobos
- Del Potro ganó en su debut en Indian Wells
- Consideran contradictorio que oposición venezolana no quiera observadores electorales de ONU