His options will remain limited if his reluctance to play in the Premier League continues.
According to AS, Verratti "has gone from untouchable to transferable" in recent weeks as the club no longer value him as highly following the arrivals of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, and there's also a perception that he lacks maturity. United's hierarchy are said to be hopeful the talented midfielder can resolve his issues with his manager, although the Verratti swap is part of the contingency plans they are putting in place in case they can't.
The names being suggested for a new centre-half partner for Eric Bailly are predictably Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti and Tottenham's Alderweireld, but it is the mention of a Verratti/Pogba swap that is eye-catching.
However, Emery insists Al-Khelaifi's visit is unrelated to any potential transfer, claiming nothing has changed in terms of Neymar's future.
Barca arrived with an offer of €100 million last year but PSG said no and the interest from the club has disappeared with the signing of Arthur from Gremio - the agent reportedly offered the player to Barca again but got a polite 'no' in reply.
Apparently, 'Mourinho has convinced his boss that the team needs further work, and more top-quality players are necessary to compete with Manchester City. He has been frustrated in some games.
"He needs to control his feelings, especially in the big matches".
"We have talked with him about it many times". He is a very important player for the present and the future of PSG.
- Taxis voladores sin conductor serán probados en Nueva Zelanda
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for $180 — True bargain
- En junio Google prohibirá anuncios de criptomonedas
- "El peronismo debe reconciliarse con el campo", dijo el gobernador Urtubey
- Mientras espera el juicio, la decisión de Nahir Galarza
- Tiro loco: Profesor gringo le disparó a un alumno al enseñarle autodefensa
- Confirman más muertes en la última temporada de Game of Thrones
- Almeyda, dispuesto a escuchar a Francisco Gabriel de Anda
- Pensiones del ISSSTE salvaron a ICA de la crisis
- Macri: "La Argentina que queremos es la Argentina de los que trabajan"