While there's no mention of a name for the production variant, there's a high chance that Xiaomi could be crafting both of these into a successor for the Mi Note 3.
The leaked TPU case for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 indicates patterns for a back fingerprint scanner at the centre, simply like what we've seen in its ancestor.
The CPU will be paired with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM, and these devices are expected to feature 64GB and 128GB of storage respectively.
Besides, on the best piece of the TPU case, we can see an opening for a 3.5mm sound jack, a little opening for an optional mic and what has all the earmarks of being an opening for the IR blaster at the centre.
New Xiaomi phones with Snapdragon 710 SoC leaked online
The case renders were shared by Android Hits, confirming a bunch of features which we already knew from the previous Xiaomi Mi Max 3 leaks. It reveals that the Mi Max 3 comes with a dual-camera setup, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5-mm audio jack, an IR blaster, bottom firing speakers and USB Type-C connectivity.
Also, given that most smartphones these days are launching with 18:9 aspect ratio displays, we can expect the Mi Max 3 to feature a large display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Under its hood, the smartphone is likely to make use of a 2.2GHz octa-core processor. The battery will also be equipped with fast charging technology. We can also expect the Mi Max 3 to sport a larger display than the 6.4-inch panel, but that is a mere speculation.
Following the announcement of Qualcomm's Snapdragon 700 series last month, a report has claimed that one of the processors in the lineup - the Snapdragon 710 - is essentially a rebrand of an unannounced chip previously rumored as the Snapdragon 670. The smartphone is said to feature an updated camera setup with a primary 12-megapixel sensor at the back using Sony IMX486 sensor along with 1.25 micron pixel size.
- Nuevo comité acelerará acuerdos de paz en Colombia
- Renuncia asesora adjunta de seguridad nacional de Estados Unidos
- Confirman que el ARA San Juan espiaba a los británicos
- AMLO considera hipócritas reacciones a candidatura de El Bronco
- Arreaza acusó a España de irrespetar e intervenir en asuntos venezolanos
- Venezuela plantea a España el restablecimiento pleno de las relaciones diiplomáticas
- Nico Vázquez se encontró con uno de los actores de "Stranger things" y... ¡mirá el consejo que le dio!
- ONU condena ataque en el que murieron ocho policías en Urabá
- "Tratar de imponer primarias abiertas seria una insensatez" — Abinader
- Instalaciones de Apple se vuelven 100% sustentables