The 40-year-old son of Donald Trump is now seeing Fox News co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle, according to Page Six on Thursday (May 10). "While he wants to respect the privacy of his family, he is getting divorced, and he enjoys Kimberly's company", a source told Page Six.
The two were seen together at party celebrating President Trump's recently-confirmed ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell over the weekend. In the days that followed, reports broke that revealed that Don Jr. was previously having an affair with singer Aubrey O'Day and that the two were allegedly trying to have a baby.
While in law school, she interned at the San Fancisco district attorney's office and went on to serve as an assistant district attorney in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
"Her portfolio is stunning", one SF Gate reporter wrote in a 2001 profile when Guilfoyle was still engaged to Newsom.
Rumors first arose in December 2016 that Guilfoyle was a consideration for the role of press secretary. However, the deal fell through due to Guilfoyle's "long-term" contract with Fox News.
"She liked the street life at the time", Rivera said.
Guilfoyle's ex-husband Gavin Newsom is a Democrat now serving as the Lieutenant Governor of California.
"After 12 years of marriage, we have made a decision to go our separate ways". He plans to run for Governor of California in the November 2018 election. Guilfoyle is a strong supporter of President Trump's agenda.
- "Levantan" candidata del PT, en Michoacán
- ¿Maluma se burla de sus fans? Video genera controversia
- Las aplicaciones de juego online para dispositivos móviles
- Rusia 2018: Esteban Cambiasso podría integrar el cuerpo técnico de Colombia [FOTOS]
- Maluma se burla de sus fans en un video
- The announcement of the new Nokia smartphones will be held in Russia
- Asad se reúne con Putin para abrir un "proceso político" en Siria
- Regresa PVEM con propuesta de pena de muerte
- Por qué se celebra hoy — Día de internet
- Detienen en Texmelucan a Ángel N huachicolero del grupo de Los Villegas