HMD Global, the company behind the Nokia brand, has started sending out media invites to an event on May 29 in Russia, fuelling rumours that the company maybe looking to release 2018 editions of the Nokia 2, Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 soon.
In an email earlier today, an HMD Global spokesperson said, "We can confirm that the Nokia X6 is exclusive to the China region only and there are currently no further launch plans to announce for other markets". The camera on the back also boasts a pair of Zeiss lenses so you can pull those fancy bokeh shots, shoot bothies, or take advantage of the lossless 2x optical zoom. This meant that dual 4G VoLTE was absent.
The phones are made of aluminum bricks and considered the best in toughness.
HMD Global, the company that's making Nokia-branded smartphones now, has talked about releasing a Pro Camera update for the Nokia 8 over the past few months.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? HMD has positioned the fingerprint sensor at the rear of the Nokia 6 (2018). It features a 6-inch full HD+ (1080 x 2160) display, with an aspect ratio 18:9. Powering the phone is the Snapdragon 636 mobile platform, featuring a 1.8GHz octa-core CPU. The smartphone is backed by a 3060mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support.
The dual-camera setup from Zeiss optics comes with dual-tone LED flash as well. For taking selfies, the Nokia 7 Plus comes with a 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- ¿Maluma se burla de sus fans? Video genera controversia
- Matías Defederico: "Me pone muy contento que Cinthia pueda rehacer su vida"
- INE está blindado contra hackeos: Baños
- Detienen en Texmelucan a Ángel N huachicolero del grupo de Los Villegas
- "Levantan" candidata del PT, en Michoacán
- Laura G derrama lagrimas de enojo en el programa "Todo un show"
- Dólar llega a $20.15, peso pierde por incertidumbre en TLCAN
- Las aplicaciones de juego online para dispositivos móviles
- Asad se reúne con Putin para abrir un "proceso político" en Siria
- Saab: 72 reclusos del Helicoide fueron trasladados a otros centros